Brexit Update

Brexit Update

It is a welcome update that students travelling from the European countries to study in the United Kingdom at accredited schools and institutions will not need to apply for a visa for stays up to 6 months.

In case that the students would be interested in staying for more than 6 months, they will be required to apply for the Short-term Study Visa ( this will allow stays for up to 11 months.

Current Erasmus+ placements should continue as normal, we recommend the students to contact their college or university in the EU for any further information.

More information about visas and the requirements can be found on the UK government website (

By | 2021-01-27T09:53:00+00:00 January 27th, 2021|Blog|0 Comments
Don't miss out on our news, updates and special offers!

Subscribe to our newsletter: