Studying in England, Scotlandor Ireland has a charm of its own. Most students love to grab an opportunity to experience the British and Irish way of life! This opens doors to students from all across the world who decide to pursue a short term or long-term course and take in the traditional living experience.
With hundreds of schools and colleges offering everything from an English language course to a post-graduation degree, UK& Ireland is undoubtedly the largest education capital of the world, thus inviting a staggering number of students annually. This leaves us with the most obvious question…… Where do they all live? How do they find accommodation? And if so, what are the best options?
When considering the basic needs of finding a reliable and sustainable place to live, one must consider the following things:
- Am I in a safe living environment?
- Is the place of stay close to the school or university?
- Can I experience a homestay experience similar to my home environment?
- Is the family credible? Checked? Secure?
- What are the best ways to enjoy my stay and get the British living experience as well?
- Am I able to find something according to my budget?
These are some things which might pop into a student’s mind and of course, it is only fair to say that these concerns should not only be limited to the student, but also the accommodation partner and the homestay provider!
This autumn, we are ready to answer all your questions to help you understand and choose the best ideal homestay experience that suits your needs!
We will be ready to meet you soon at the following events:
- ALPHE UK 2018
Dates: 31st August to 2nd September
- STUDYWORLD LONDON 2018
Dates: 2nd September to 4th September
- ALTO LONDON SEMINAR FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Dates: 3rd September
All these events showcase the entire education industry offer right from universities, boarding schools, language centres, publishers, colleges, training providers, exam boards, digital content suppliers and associations, and bring them together with worldwide organisations seeking educational partnerships and services at all levels.
Come and meet us and discover why we can offer you the best homestay experience. Here are a few highlights on why you should come and meet us!
HOSTS INTERNATIONAL MEETS THE STANDARDS FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL AS A PROVIDER OF HOMESTAY, PRIVATE HOME AND INDEPENDENT SELF-CATERING ACCOMMODATION FOR ADULTS AND UNDER-18S FOR ACCREDITED PROVIDERS IN THE UK.
Reasons to meet:
- British council registered (UK)
- We offer a choice of homestays across England and Dublin with experienced hosts
- House share accommodation in London Zone 2
- More than 10000 families spread across UK and Dublin
- Offering and accepting all kinds of stays from self catering to full board stays
- Competitive pricing
- No minimum stays
- No deposits
- 24-hour emergency line
Hosts international is a quality student accommodation provider offering homestays and house shares across the UK and in Dublin. With homestays across the major cities across the UK, Scotland and Southern Ireland, we are registered with the British Council. Accommodating juniors, adults, groups, intern our other services include private fostering, airport transfers and transport services.
Come and say hello! We look forward to meeting you!