Maximise your homestay experience by living with a teacher
This unique homestay and home tuition programme includes living with a homestay host in a choice of locations across the UK and in Dublin, Ireland You would live in the comfort and safety of a host household with a private bedroom and have your English language lessons provided at home by the host on a programme created to suit your individual needs.
Most hosts will be qualified teachers who have taught English language and the benefit of this programme is that you will be in the comfort of hosts home. You can also practice English and choose subjects you wish to learn, you will have full access internet – we suggest you bring your own iPad / smartphone / laptop, meals as requested (we suggest breakfast and evening meal)
English lessons will be taught for three hours a day in a dedicated area of study; the focus of this kind of learning is on practical, useful and everyday English for conversation. Weekend excursions can also be included to suit your personal interests and hobbies. Some packages and suggestions may include:
Standard homestay and home tuition package
- 15 hours lesson per week (Monday – Friday) – flexible hours in the comfort of host’s home in the dedicated study area
- Weekend activities – may include a walk to the park, trip to the supermarket, etc. – where you can use what you have learned during the week
- Topics – general conversation, hobbies, family life, cooking
Executive homestay and home tuition package
- Higher appointed household, professional homestay – host might be from a professional background and/or offer high quality home and household standards and background
- 15 hours lesson per week (Monday – Friday) – flexible hours in the comfort of host’s home in a dedicated study area
- Weekend activities – may include a visit to the theatre, afternoon tea – where you can use what you have learned during the week
- Topics may include – politics, current affairs, gardening,
Both packages are available to all ages – juniors and adults.