Hosts International is proud to offer a quality selection of house shares in London located within the fabulous Docklands area of London in zone 2 of the public transport network (Canada Water, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe). All our properties are within easy reach of central London (average 30 minutes) and the City of London (15 minutes).
The shared houses offer an excellent range of rooms for both short and long stay students or professionals looking for a more independent and self-sufficient approach to their stay. Each house share can accommodate from 5-7 people mostly with shared facilities and ensuite on request. The houses boast a shared common room (lounge/dining room with TV), 1-2 bathrooms on average, fully equipped kitchens and in most cases, a garden with patio. Available rooms are either single (limited availability) or shared with one other person of the same gender, with ensuite bathroom.
Number of bedrooms
Most house shares offer 5 to 7 student bedrooms, many of which have en-suite bathroom facilities. There are single rooms and rooms for sharing between students of the same gender. You may book a Single, Double, Twin sharing with an international student. Prices on request.
The houses are located in safe neighbourhoods, within a short distance to tube stations which include South Bermondsey, Surrey Quays, Rotherhithe or Canada Water. All the houses are in zone 2.
- Minimum stay two weeks
- No kitchen or bed pack to buy, fresh linen provided on check in
- Laundry facilities within each house
- 24 hour call out (at a charge)
- No key deposit (lost key charges will apply)
- Overnight friends, family member, visitors allowed on pre arrangement only (extra charges apply)
- No bills and local taxes to pay
- Open to students, interns and young professionals
- Ask for our Studios/Ensuites (limited availability)