Hosts International is proud to offer a selection of quality house share accommodation in London, located in Canada Water, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe. Each house is situated in zone 2 of the public transport network, and are within easy reach of central London, with the average journey time of 30 minutes.
The houses offer an excellent range of rooms for both short and long stay students or professionals looking for a more independent and self-sufficient option for their stay. Accommodating between 5-7 people, each house offers a shared lounge or dining room with a television, 1-2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and most houses have a garden with a patio. We offer single rooms (limited availability) or shared rooms with an ensuite bathroom.
House share facts
- House Shares are available to any students/interns over the age of 18 only.
- We ask for a minimum two week stay
- We provide fresh linen on check-in (no need to bring sheets and towels)
- There are laundry facilities within each house
- We offer a 24-hour emergency call out (at a charge)
- No key deposit (but lost key charges will apply)
- Overnight friends and family members are allowed on pre-arrangement only (extra charge per night apply)
- There are no bills or local taxes to pay
- Open to students, interns and professionals
- We offer limited availability studios and ensuites
Recommendation from students
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ACCOMMODATION. THE HOUSE IS BRIGHT, QUIET, CLEAN AND SMELLS FRESH. BUS STATION IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET, SUBWAY STATION IS ONLY 5MIN WALK AWAY. 🙂 VERY AFFORDABLE!!!
Student T Z From China at London House share