If it’s your first time to the UK, you may want to think about arranging transport from the airport to your accommodation. Hosts International offers a full range of transport services for individuals and groups. We use modern, comfortable, clean and fully insured vehicles with competent drivers who are sensitive to the welfare needs of overseas students.
For peace of mind:
- The driver will greet you with your name on a board and will know the full details of your destination.
- We operate a 24-hour emergency line that you can contact at any time for assistance
- We only work with drivers who are trained and empathetic in dealing with overseas students.
- All our drivers assist with your luggage and will take you to up to the door of your accommodation.
- The first 45 minutes waiting time will be free, and drivers will check in advance if the flight is on time or delayed.
- We have dedicated meeting areas at each airport terminal so you will know where to meet your driver.
- All our transfer services are pre-paid for your safety and convenience.
- We don’t charge for parking
- We will send you a detailed confirmation with instructions when we receive your booking
- We offer an unaccompanied minor transfer service
We also offer a full transfer service for groups including coach services from and to any airport and coach hire for trips and visits. We offer a full range of coaches from 16 to 59 seaters. Please ask for prices by contacting email@example.com with your request.
I am actually happy and satisfied with you and the taxi company’s service. This is the first time that I received a call from pick up company to make sure student has arrived during my 10 year working experiences. Additionally, the family is helpful as well.
-Client S X OVO Education
Very quick responses with an extremely helpful and friendly services. Able to provide a range of services including temporary homestay and airport transfers. Have worked with Hosts International several times and have received all excellent feedbacks from our students! Thank you.
Good arrangement, nice and supportive staff.
-Student from Iran traveling from London Heathrow to Bristol (Saeedeh Amini)